Columbus Theft and Burglary Defense Lawyer
Experienced Defense Attorney for Ohio Theft Crimes
If you or someone you love has been accused of a theft crime in Ohio, we can help. Our Columbus, Ohio, law firm — The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd. — provides effective criminal defense for clients facing a broad range of criminal charges ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies.
Contact us today. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call attorney Eric J. Allen toll free at 866-487-6044 to set up a free initial consultation at our Columbus, Ohio, law office.
Planning Your Strategic Defense
Regardless of the circumstances involved or the type of theft charges alleged, we can help you understand your options and help you develop an effective criminal defense strategy. We handle property and theft crimes such as:
- Robbery and aggravated robbery: Stealing money or property.
- Breaking and entering, burglary and aggravated burglary: Entering a residence or business without permission and with the intent of stealing or committing another crime.
- Shoplifting: Stealing from a store, whether as an individual crime of opportunity or by professionals working alone or in a ring.
- Forgery: Changing a document with the intent to cheat or steal.
- Passing bad checks: Done with the intent to defraud or simply an honest mistake.
- Fraud: Including any white collar fraud and insurance fraud.
- Receiving stolen property: You could be charged with a theft crime even if you unwittingly accept stolen property as a gift.
In criminal defense, the difference between having an effective lawyer and not having one could be the difference between being free and being convicted of a theft offense. We do not take this responsibility lightly.
Here at The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd., we pay close attention to the details of your case and fight hard to get the results you depend on. We act quickly by filing pretrial motions and negotiating with prosecutors before the case is even set for trial — often resulting in favorable plea agreements.
Attorney Eric Allen does this by using legal knowledge and real-world experience at trial to our clients' advantage. He has tried a variety of misdemeanor and felony cases, including theft crimes with potentially serious penalties.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation with defense lawyer Eric Allen about the theft charges you or a loved one is facing, contact us by calling 866-487-6044 or 614-678-5102. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and accept most major credit cards.