Our Practice Areas | The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd.
Dedicating our practice to all criminal defense matters, The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd., is fully prepared to provide you with the thorough and aggressive legal representation you need in your case involving initial charges, criminal appeals, post-conviction relief, federal habeas petitions and requests for clemency.
A Central Ohio Law Firm Focused Solely On Criminal Defense
Led by Columbus criminal defense lawyer Eric J. Allen, our firm has been assisting men and women in all areas of criminal defense since 2003. Regardless of the seriousness of the crime, the penalties or the stage of the legal process, we can offer you effective legal representation involving:
- Alcohol-related offenses: We represent people accused of OVI/DUI/DWI and BUI in Ohio.
- Drug offenses: Our lawyer handles drug-related offenses in state and federal courts, including drug possession, trafficking and manufacturing.
- College crimes: The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd., is committed to helping students from Ohio State University, Franklin University, Ohio Dominican University and Columbus State Community College who have been charged with underage drinking and drug offenses.
- Sex crimes: We handle criminal defense for sex crimes, including rape, Internet sex crimes, importuning, possession and distribution of child pornography, and other offenses.
- Theft crimes: Our firm offers reliable representation for a range of theft crimes, including robbery, burglary, forgery, passing bad checks, shoplifting and embezzlement.
- Violent crimes: Our rape and stalking defense attorney is well-equipped to handle even the most serious violent offenses, including murder, arson, domestic violence, assault, and voluntary and involuntary manslaughter.
- Violent/felony crime appeals: If you have been convicted of a violent/felony crime in Ohio, lawyer Eric J. Allen offers extensive experience and can successfully represent you in appellate court.
- Federal Circuit Court appeals: Having spent several years representing clients in Federal Circuit Court, our attorney has thorough knowledge of relating matters involving conspiracy and snitch testimony, as well as drug and gun enhancement appeals.
- Federal habeas corpus: For some people, a federal habeas corpus petition offers the best chance for positive results.
Additional Support After Conviction | We handle a full range of legal work after a conviction in Ohio. This includes post-conviction relief at the state level, clemency requests, parole representation, legal counsel for alleged probation violations and a chance to seal your criminal records.
Contact The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd., Today
We invite you to contact The Law Office of Eric J. Allen, Ltd., at 614-678-5102 or toll free 866-487-6044, to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your criminal charge or appeal. We are available 24 hours a day/seven days a week and return calls promptly. Most major credit cards accepted.